- Monetary incentives based on forecasted investment and the hired employees in a 5 year period.
- Personnel training for up to 5 months.
- Support for training abroad.
- Incentives Support for Local Taxes.
- Consultant fees or Shelter Plus Program for foreign companies.
- One - stop processing government office.
- Support for personnel recruitment, selection, and hiring.
- Free assistance on site-selection and linkage with scientific and technical schools.
- Guanajuato’s work force is the largest in the region, comprising over 2 million people.
- Guanajuato’s labor force meets the highest international quality standards.
- The park is located in a strategic point, surrounded by communities that can guarantee the labor force demand, specialized and non-specialized.
- According to the INEGI stats, around 10,000 people are expecting a work offer, only in san José Iturbide.
- Labor turnover is very low, only around 7% average per year.
Approximate labor costs :
UNSKILLED: US$ 1.30 per hour
SKILLED: US$ 3.00 per hour
SUPERVISOR: US$ 6.00 per hour
SUPERINTENDENT: US$ 13.30 per hour